- Nance Place
- 8 Academy Place, Suite 200
- Nashville, TN 37210
- Phone: (615) 338-7575
- Fax: (615) 780-2611
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Us
Nance Place Apartments are fully leased & occupied. If you are interested in being placed on our call list please supply the following information via email by clicking "Contact Us": Number of persons in your household, Gross annual income for household, Student status, What size apartment home, & your move date.
Nance Place is a 4-story, 109 unit Tax Credit Workforce Housing apartment complex, consisting of studios ($651.00), one ($693.00), two ($827.00), and three ($953.00) bedroom units, with parking underground. This project is registered in the LEED for Homes- Midrise Pilot program and is Platinum Leed Certified. It is the first project of its kind to be registered with the USGBC in the state of Tennessee.
Nance Place Apartments were made possible with financing that encourages affordable housing. As a result, apartment homes are restricted to residents who must meet certain Income Limitations & Student Status Guidelines. (Please See Rental Criteria - Click on Floorplans - Choose a Floorplan - Rental Criteria is listed to the right of the screen)
- Located within the Rolling Mill Hill neighborhood, a remediated brownfield site.
- Rolling Mill Hill's proximity to downtown and transit lines makes it an ideal location for workforce housing.
Energy and Water Savings-
- Each apartment has Energy Star rated appliances and lighting.
- Plumbing fixtures are specified to be low-flow.
- White roofing is specified to reduce the heat island effect found in urban climates.
- The exterior building envelope is fully insulated. Exterior walls feature a rapidly renewable bio-based product.
- Windows are thermally insulated, double paned, with a low solar heat gain coefficient.
Indoor Air Quality & Contaminant Control-
- The interior cavity of exterior walls are spray foamed, which reduces the amount of air infiltration from the exterior.
- Insulation is formaldehyde-free.
- Low-VOC paint and interior finishes are specified.
- Interior walk-off mats are specified to reduce the amount of contaminants tracked into the building.
Environmentally Friendly Materials-
- Flooring tile is bio-based, made with rapidly renewable resources and contains recycled content.
- Carpet and drywall have high recycled content.
- The courtyard features an innovative rainwater treatment planter and permeable paving.
Construction Waste Recycling-
- Over 90% of construction waste has been recycled.